Pro Ambitions, the leading youth hockey development camp in the world, offers a unique training opportunity for goalies, ages 6-18. Our hockey goalie camps are a progression-based curriculum that has a focus on fundamentals—angles, depth, positioning, etc.—to ensure a strong technical base for each goalie to build upon. Every hour on-ice working with our experienced goalie staff is immediately followed by relevant game scenario drills utilizing our hockey forwards & defensemen from our player camp. Goalies will get lots of repetition/shots on net to practice and apply what they were just taught by their coaches—a system that has proven to be successful year-after-year.
Hockey Goalie Camp features:
- 37.5 hours hockey specific training
- 5:1 player to staff ratio
- Two 2-hour on ice training sessions daily
- Each ice session includes 1 hour of goalie positioning, fundamentals, & technique, followed by 1 hour of game situation drills incorporating the forwards/defense from the player camp
- Goalie Specific Off-Ice Training
- Comprehensive Goalie Evaluation emailed after camp
- Official Bauer practice jersey
Achieve a hockey growth spurt this summer…
One week of Pro Ambitions Camp = 3 months of season practices
- Goalie specific movements
- Shot preparation
- Mobility while down
- Pivot and rotations
Let’s get to work goalies!