AAA MA MARITIME ACADEMY CAPE COD BOARDING HOCKEY CAMP
JUNE 26 – JULY 1 & July 2 – 7, 2023
Chicago Blackhawks Skills Coach Kevin Delaney
- Our flagship boarding hockey camp on location in CAPE COD
- 1 hour drive from Boston Logan airport
- Option for shuttle to and from Logan airport to Camp at checkout for additional fee
- VACATION DESTINATION: 20 minutes from beautiful Falmouth, MA and ferries to MARTHA’S VINEYARD/NANTUCKET
- Our #1 selling signature boarding hockey camp for the last twenty years
- Option for day or boarding hockey camp
- Stay in Massachusetts Maritime Academy dorms
- Beach and ocean swimming access right outside the dorm on Maritime campus
- Campus in Wareham, MA minutes from the Bourne Bridge which connects Cape Cod to mainland Mass
- Full college cafeteria access for breakfast and dinner (lunch provided at the rink)
Guest Speakers Series:
Navy Seal and Entrepreneur, Allen Learner, Boston Bruins/NHL Network Analyst, Billy Jaffe Boston Bruins Analyst, Andy Brickley, Harvard Hockey Sports Psychologist, Dr. Elizabeth Ward.
- 4 hours of ice hockey time daily
- 3 hours of off ice skill development daily (shooting, stick handling, flexibility, yoga)
- Access to campus gymnasium for nighttime activities
- Gatorade and Bauer awards granted to outstanding campers based on improvement, effort and skill
- Mentoring Character Development Focused (including our famous handshake competition)
- Detailed evaluation for each hockey camper emailed to parents after camp
Hockey Boarding and Day Camp Itineraries
Boarding Hockey Camp – June 26 – July 1, 2023
|Boarding Battle/Euro Skating/Stickhandling Offense/Defense Camp||$1,899||SOLD OUT|
|DEFENSE W/ JEFF CAMP||$1,899||SOLD OUT|
|GOALIE CAMP||$1,899||SOLD OUT|
Boarding Hockey Camp – July 2 – 7, 2023
|Boarding Battle/Euro Skating/Stickhandling Offense/Defense Camp||$1,899||Sign Up Now|
|European Micro Stickhandling/Performance Skating with Czech Professional Coach Andre. Andre runs all our Prague camps and is phenomenal!!!||$1,899||Sign Up Now|
|GOALIE CAMP||$1,899||Sign Up Now|
Boarding Hockey Camp – June 26 – July 7, 2023
|2 WEEK SKATER OPTION||$3,999||Sign Up Now|
|2 WEEK GOALIE OPTION||$3,999||Sign Up Now|
Boarding Hockey Camp – 1V1 Private Coaching
|1V1 PRIVATE COACHING – Week 1||$3,999||Sign Up Now|
|1V1 PRIVATE COACHING – Week 2||$3,999||Sign Up Now|
Commuter Option – June 27 – July 1, 2023
|Boarding Battle/Euro Skating/Stickhandling Offense/Defense Camp||$899||SOLD OUT|
|DEFENSE W/ JEFF||$899||SOLD OUT|
|GOALIE CAMP||$899||SOLD OUT|
Commuter Option – July 3 – 7, 2023
|Boarding Battle/Euro Skating/Stickhandling Offense/Defense Camp||$899||Sign Up Now|
|European Micro Stickhandling/Performance Skating with Czech Professional Coach Andre. Andre runs all our Prague camps and is phenomenal!!!||$899||Sign Up Now|
|GOALIE CAMP||$899||Sign Up Now|
Frequently Asked Questions
What age/skill are our camps for?
6- 17 years old for ALL camps (Players are grouped by age and ability)
What does a typical full – day camp itinerary look like?
*Camps vary, however you can view a sample itinerary
What is Battle Camp?
Battle camp is for forwards and defense. While this is labeled a battle camp, it also encompasses an abundance of edgework, speed, agility, shooting, stick handling and game situational play. You will leave faster, smarter, stronger.
We specialize in every drill being fast-paced and ending with a second 1-1 battle.
Have more questions? Schedule a meeting with a Pro Ambitions Coach.
Shuttle from Boston Logan Airport to Mass Maritime at 4:00pm on Monday, June 26 & 4:00pm Sunday, July 2 (Plan for flights to arrive in BOS before 2:00pm that day to make shuttle)
Return shuttle from Mass Maritime to Logan at 4:00pm on Saturday July, 1 and 4:00pm Friday July 7. (Plan on booking a return night flight after 7:30pm on each of those days to account for travel from Wareham to Logan with traffic.)
Full Hockey Equipment – Neck guard is optional but highly recommended
Helmet/facemask, shoulder pads, elbow pads, shin guards, pants, cup and garter shorts, skates clothing to wear under your gear, mouth guard, gloves, water bottle, tape, hockey socks, street hockey stick (goalies you can borrow somebodies stick if you don’t have an old goalie stick)
Other items to bring to hockey boarding camp:
- Water bottle labeled with your name – Mandatory.
- Linens XL Twin, pillows, blankets, towels (Not required for resort camps)
- Bathing suit
- Sneakers (Proper running shoes for Dry Land Training).
- Full hockey equipment including neck guard for goalies and mouth piece
- Name on front of hockey helmet
- 2 hockey sticks & 1 street hockey stick (any kind, goalies included)
- Medications in the original container with instructions for medical staff
- Fan (Not required for resort camps)
- Alarm Clock
- Extra spending money ($100 recommended for emergencies, additional activities and snacks. All money may be deposited in the camper’s “bank” at check in and will be distributed by the coaches as needed. Pro Ambitions is not responsible for any money that is kept by the camper).
- Optional – Cell phone, refrigerator (Pro Ambitions Boarding Hockey Camp is not responsible for any lost valuable items. Down time for electronics use is minimal at camp)