The Significance in Small Group Training and Private Lessons
Pro Ambitions Hockey
- Athletes who are hoping to play at the next level will benefit from an occasional or better yet consistent private lessons and small group training sessions. Privates and small group training will be the difference maker in engaging your athlete and showing improvement.
- For Beginners a private is an important opportunity to work on and improve their skills and learn from ground zero the proper form and technique. It will make practices and games more fun as they will be able to contribute more and most probably see more playing time right out of the gate.
- Professional athletes continue to train privately throughout their careers.
- D1 college athletes are given privates or “individuals” with both head and assistant coaches to work on individual skills: both deficits and strengths.
- One private can make more of a difference than 20 team practices where players get little touches and individual corrections.
- An hour private is hundreds of touches.
- Techniques taught.
- Taught in a way for youth players to understand in particular to their game.
- “Ah ha” moments where the light bulb goes off and they “get it”.
- Game theory.
- Strategy on how to make certain stock plays to stand out. At least this is what we do at our private and small group training sessions as well as all Pro Ambitions Camps.
- The best lesson I learned in hockey late in the game was that I have a lot to learn!
Private Lessons and Small Group Training every weekend from Labor Day through Memorial Day at Boch Arena in Dedham MA on both Saturdays and Sundays from 730-930am