- Big huge CONGRATULATIONS to Carsen and her committment to Boston College.
- Carson is a freshman at Shattuck St. Mary’s.
- We met her in 2014 at AAA Boston University Battle Camp.
- Her work ethic was immediately apparent then.
- She has continued to train with us at AAA BU annually every summer with the vast majority of boy campers.
- Although we welcome and encourage AAA Girls at our Flagship boarding location at Boston University.
- She also attended our AAA Girls camp with BC Coach Katie King Crowley as many other campers who now play for The Eagles also have.
- The road to a college commitment for hockey or any other sport is a journey. A process. A commitment. A sacrifice.
- Training. Learning. Taking something from every experience is part of your journey. Every coach. Every team. Every try out. Every tournament. Every camp. Every season. Every day.
- Nothing is a waste of time when you are training and playing.
- If you put the time in, you own that training. And in some way you are a better player and learned something or gave something back to the sport which in turn also teaches you something about your own game.
- Plan your summer training regime now. Put yourself at camps to learn and to showcase yourself.
- If there is a school you wish to attend. Find out if they have a camp and go to it.
- But prior to that camp…come train with us.
- We have helped in recruiting hundreds of youth hockey players and will continue on this mission.
- We have no agenda but making you a better hockey player.
- Unbiased eyes.
- We are the experts.