Locker-room guy or gal? by Coach Henry
We welcome Coach Henry to Boston. He is a California guy who has headed up our West Coast swing for many summers and as of a year ago retired professionally and came on board full time. His dad was a navy seal and his mom is a college tennis coach at Pomona. Henry brings so much to Pro Ambitions, many of you know him from small group youth player development and private lessons or from The Prague Tournament, or as a Pro Ambitions Head Coach.
- What does it mean to be a Locker room guy or gal ? It means doing the jobs that others might not want to do and realizing how important those jobs are.
- It is a daily grind for playing time and staying at the top of the roster.
- The vibe in the locker-room is crucial to win consistently. Positivity is paramount in the recipe for success.
- It takes skill to score goals, it takes heart to stand up for your teammates, respect your teammates, and honor your team.
- It takes guts to block shots, guts to back up your teammates, guts to dump and change when you want to stay on the ice longer.
- Be a teammate your teammates want in the locker room.
- Be a teammate your teammates want to believe in.
- There’s a lot of truth on how important a hockey players attitude affects his/her team.
- Be that locker room guy or gal that makes everyone happy when you walk in.
- Love your teammates, show the love on and off the ice.
- Does not take a lot of skill to be this type of important teammate.
- Coach Henry pictured below
- Email: Henry@proambitions.com for video game analysis and game visits
Sale as always through Midnight Halloween
Save 15% on all training excluding Europe
Deposits now to hold spot and take advantage of sale
CO Denver Camps went to wait list by end of October last fall as did Bruins Warrior Arena Battle Camps locations
code at checkout: PRO23SALE