2020 Refund Policy
Please keep in mind that our cancellation policy is in place, due to the fact, that we prepare each individual camp, with the projected number of sign-ups. We try to insure fairness to all who wish to attend our Pro Ambitions Hockey Camps. Our overhead costs, with staffing, ice, travel, etc. are based on the number of campers signed up for that particular camp. This is the basis for our cancellation policy. Refund requests must be submitted no later than 30 days after the last day of camp.
- Cancellations before May 1, 2020 will receive a cash refund less the non-refundable 50% deposit.
- Cancellations after May 1, 2020 will receive a 50% credit towards a future camp – no cash refunds. All original deposits are non-refundable.
- Failure to attend a camp/clinic without notification to Pro Ambitions Hockey, Inc. will result in no refund or credit.
- If a camper becomes sick or injured at a camp/clinic or before a camp/clinic, 50% of the unused paid portion of the camp/clinic tuition will be returned as a credit to your account for a future camp/clinic. A doctor’s note is required.
- Pro Ambitions Hockey, Inc. cannot provide refunds for cancellations due to unforeseen acts of God or man-made disaster, including facility damage/closing complications or weather related rink/facility cancellations. These are highly unlikely to occur, but in the event it does, we will issue credit vouchers for amount paid, or prorated for the remainder of the affected program.
- If Pro Ambitions Hockey, Inc. cancels for any other reason not specified above we will offer you a full refund of the camp tuition. Pro Ambitions Hockey, Inc. will not refund for incidentals arising from the cancellation of a camp such as hotels or other travel costs.
- Pro Ambitions Hockey, Inc. reserves the right to cancel or change camps/clinics, dates, times or locations.
- Pro Ambitions Hockey, Inc. has a zero tolerance policy with respect to uncontrollable behavior, bullying, hazing, alcohol, tobacco, drugs and controlled substances, weapons of any kind, or any other activity which we deem illegal or not in conformance with Pro Ambitions standards. If a camper is expelled due to any of the above circumstances, no refunds will be given.
- Any requests for a refund or credit must be submitted in an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests given to staff members or phone requests will not be considered. Allow 30 days during peak season for refunds to be evaluated.
EUROPEAN CAMP AND TOURNAMENT REFUND CUT OFF MARCH 1, 2020