Prague Hockey Cup
August 8-14, 2022 Prague, Czech Republic
- Accommodation at Hotel Hilton Prague, BEAUTIFUL hotel in walking distance to all old world sites on the river, restaurants, cafes, John Lennon Wall, Castles, amazing roof top lounge for happy hour for all of the Pro Ambitions teams and coaches daily (http://www.hiltonprague.com/domovska-stranka.html) for 6 nights. We can help you if you would like to extend your stay at The Hilton on either end.
- Daily buffet style breakfast including omelet and pancake station, amazing food, we are very excited to be moving to THIS hotel for summer 2021 with American strong comforts and air conditioning and lots of ice and American full breakfast (we have eliminated other hotels we have tried over the years and feel very strongly about everyone’s happiness HERE at this hotel)
- Daily dinner or lunch. Meals will be organized in arena restaurant or downtown or restaurants by the hotel. We organize all of this 1-2 months prior when all families will get a full schedule of games practices, bus departure times, meals and excursions
- There is plenty of time for meals and exploring on your own as well. It is the perfect balance. You will love the trip, the competition, the hotel, the tour guide, the coaches, the excursions, the food.
- It is a first class cultural and hockey experience on all facets
- Fireworks Dinner Gala (proper dress required, collared shirts)at one of the old world hotels of the city. Courtyard buffet meet your European competitors. Beautiful buffet dinner, music, DJ, gelato, fireworks, amazing evening.
- Motor coach for your team for the whole stay. Each team/bus has a private guide with them the entire week all day, your coaches are with you all week to all excursions meals, intimate experience. You will love your guides and also get to know them well. They have been amazing trouble shooting individual family needs. We have been impressed with our tour guides and have requested all of the same ones from last summer.
- Prague guided city tour and the following excursions crystal factory, castle, river dinner cruise with all of The Pro Ambitions Teams, Concentration Camp (very emotional excursion). Awesome city to explore on your own as well. One of the most beautiful cities in Europe, hands down.
- Practice Aug. 8 before tourney starts.
- Prague Hockey Cup staff during the stay are at your disposal for questions.
- Rinks are conveniently located around the city, all within 10-30 minute drive.
- Tournament Jerseys/Socks/custom sublimated by Pro Ambitions and sponsored by Bauer.
- Tournament Bauer jackets and other swag available for purchase prior to trip
- Your gear will be mailed to you be careful in ordering proper size for tournament uniforms, more on this if you join us.
- All local taxes.
- Book your flights to arrive in Prague to join us at The Hilton on Aug 8 meaning your will be departing the USA on Aug 7 on an overnight flight of your choice. We have lowered the price to allow folks to purchase their own flights because we have found it preferred after analyzing the pros and cons of traveling as a group. There was not a savings for families and it is easier for them to chose their own travel. The hotel is 15 minutes from Prague airport, a short and inexpensive taxi ride.
- The competition is amazing. You will be playing teams from Russia, Sweden, Czech Republic, Ireland, Canada, UK, Slovakia, Germany and more.
- We have 6 professional coaches. Jeff Serowik, Founder of Pro Ambitions will be coaching a team again this year. Billy Jaffe, NHL analyst, will be coaching a team for the third year in a row. Larry Rooney, Garrett Allen, Mike Sones, and Chris Delaney. All of our coaches have a very extensive coaching resume and are fantastic with the kids. You will have a very personal experience with your coach and team. Each team has its own schedule of games and practices and excursions. Each team has their own coach bus and personal tour guide for the week. There are many times we convene as a group, especially “ happy hour” in the hotel daily with all of the parents…
- All players must have at least one parent or guardian travel with them, most families brought whole family
2022 Pro Ambitions Seal Team 2005/2006 combined team
Prague Hockey Cup- 05/06 Parent/Guest Sign-Up
Prague Hockey Cup- 05/06 Player Sign-Up
2022 Pro Ambitions Seal Team 2007’s
Prague Hockey Cup- 07 Parent/Guest Sign-Up
Prague Hockey Cup- 07 Player Sign-Up
2022 Pro Ambitions Seal Team 2008’s
Prague Hockey Cup- 08 Parent/Guest Sign-Up
Prague Hockey Cup- 08 Player Sign-Up
2022 Pro Ambitions Seal Team 2009’s
Prague Hockey Cup- 09 Parent/Guest Sign-Up
Prague Hockey Cup- 09 Player Sign-Up
2022 Pro Ambitions Seal Team 2010’s
Prague Hockey Cup- 10 Parent/Guest Sign-Up
Prague Hockey Cup- 10 Player Sign-Up
2022 Pro Ambitions Seal Team 2011’s
Prague Hockey Cup- 11 Parent/Guest Sign-Up
Prague Hockey Cup- 11 Player Sign-Up
2022 Pro Ambitions Seal Team 2012’s
Prague Hockey Cup- 12 Parent/Guest Sign-Up
Prague Hockey Cup- 12 Player Sign-Up
Please contact Jeff Serowik (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any questions pertaining to the tournament or special requests you may have for your family.
Itinerary: Click here to see the itinerary
WE ARE STAYING AT THE PRAGUE HILTON ON THE RIVER
HOTEL WAS CAREFULLY SELECTED BY SEROWIK WHO HAS STAYED THERE PERSONALLY A WIN IN EVERY ASPECT INCLUDING LOCATION ACCOMMODATIONS SERVICE AND DINING
European flights typically depart the USA in the evening and arrive in Europe morning or midday the following day. Note that we will not be able to check into The Hilton Prague until 2pm Monday August 8, recommending folks depart the USA on Sunday Aug 7th (unless you will be making plans on your own to stay in Europe before or after the tourney). We will have a hospitality room set up with refreshments if you arrive at the hotel before 2pm. Our first practice will be Monday Aug 8th between 3-6pm. Once we get the exact schedule of game and practice times closer to the tournament we will send all details out. Our first tournament games will be on Tuesday Aug 9th. – Families can fly home Aug 14 Sunday Morning.
If you need help booking a flight please contact our preferred and trusted travel agent:
Disclaimer: Cancellations due to Covid will result in all money spent being transferred as a credit toward the 2023 Prague Hockey Cup or any Pro Ambitions Camp.
The Top Hockey Cities in Europe
1. Moscow, Russia
2. Zurich, Switzerland
3. Gothenburg, Sweden
4. Cologne, Germany
5. Helsinki, Finland
6. Pilsen, Czech Republic
7. Bern, Switzerland
8. Tampere, Finland
9. Prague, Czech Repbulic
10. Košice, Slovakia
11. Ufa, Russia
12. Kazan, Russia
13. Zug, Switzerland
14. Frankfurt, Germany
15. Gjøvik, Norway
16. Biel-Bienne, Switzerland
17. Langnau im Emmental, Switzerland
18. Tallinn, Estonia
19. Saratov, Russia
20. Landshut, Germany
21. Toruń, Poland
22. Bordeaux, France
23. Esbjerg, Denmark
24. Bremerhaven, Germany
25. Linkoping, Sweden
26. Kloten, Switzerland
27. Krefeld, Germany
28. Grenoble, France
29. Edinburgh, Scotland
30. Basel, Switzerland
31. Nordhorn, Germany
32. Balashikha, Russia
33. Davos, Switzerland
34. Sofia, Bulgaria
35. Canillo, Andorra
36. Vilnius, Lithuania
37. Székesfehérvár, Hungary
38. Budapest, Hungary
39. Lyon, France
40. Freiburg, Germany
41. Paisley, Scotland
42. Berlin, Germany