Pro Ambitions, the leading youth hockey development camp in the world, offers a unique training opportunity for goalies, ages 6-18. Our goalie camp is a progression-based curriculum that has a focus on fundamentals—angles, depth, positioning, etc.—to ensure a strong technical base for each goalie to build upon. Every hour on-ice working with our experienced goalie staff is immediately followed by relevant game scenario drills utilizing our forwards & defensemen from our player camp. Goalies will get lots of repetition/shots on net to practice and apply what they were just taught by their coaches—a system that has proven to be successful year-after-year.
• 37.5 hours hockey specific training
• 5:1 player to staff ratio
• Two 2-hour on ice training sessions daily
- Each ice session includes 1 hour of goalie positioning, fundamentals, & technique, followed by 1 hour of game situation drills incorporating the forwards/defense from the player camp
• Goalie Specific Off-Ice Training
• Comprehensive Goalie Evaluation emailed after camp
• Official Bauer practice jersey
Achieve a hockey growth spurt this summer…
One week of Pro Ambitions Camp = 3 months of season practices
ABOUT OUR GOALIE STAFF
Our staff consists of goalies with minor pro experience, NCAA DI & DIII goalies, college coaches, & elite prospects. All coaches teach our proven curriculum.