Pro Ambitions, the leading youth hockey development camp in the world, offers a unique training opportunity for goalies, ages 6-18. Our goalie camp is a progression-based curriculum that has a focus on fundamentals—angles, depth, positioning, etc.—to ensure a strong technical base for each goalie to build upon. Every hour on-ice working with our experienced goalie staff is immediately followed by relevant game scenario drills utilizing our forwards & defensemen from our player camp. Goalies will get lots of repetition/shots on net to practice and apply what they were just taught by their coaches—a system that has proven to be successful year-after-year.
• 37.5 hours hockey specific training
• 5:1 player to staff ratio
• Two 2-hour on ice training sessions daily
- Each ice session includes 1 hour of goalie positioning, fundamentals, & technique, followed by 1 hour of game situation drills incorporating the forwards/defense from the player camp
• Goalie Specific Off-Ice Training
• Comprehensive Goalie Evaluation emailed after camp
• Official Bauer practice jersey
Achieve a hockey growth spurt this summer…
One week of Pro Ambitions Camp = 3 months of season practices
ABOUT OUR GOALIE STAFF
Director of Goaltending, Brent Troyan, is a former professional goaltender who played on various teams throughout the ECHL, SPHL, & CHL during his eight-year career. In 2017 and 2018, Brent served as Co-Director of Goaltending with Pro Ambitions and now is taking on the lead role as he enters his ninth-year with the company. He believes in creating a strong fundamental/technical base for his students and focusing on an athletic style of play. His enthusiasm for teaching and his exceptional ability to communicate can be seen during every lesson, clinic, & camp. Troyan currently runs his own goalie academy on Long Island, New York.
Our staff consists of goalies with minor pro experience, NCAA DI & DIII goalies, college coaches, & elite prospects. All coaches teach our proven curriculum.