What does my child need to bring to a BOARDING CAMP?
The following are a few items you will need to make your camp experience smooth and successful:
RETURN A COMPLETED HEALTH FORM AND IMMUNIZATION RECORD, signed by your doctor, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE (FOR SUMMER CAMPS ONLY)
* * Important: Each camper MUST have a completed Health Form and immunization Record, signed by your doctor, on file before going on the ice! Your physical must be within the last year. NO EXCEPTIONS! * *
What to Bring:
If you are attending Boarding Camp be sure to bring with you:
- YOUR OWN WATER BOTTLE (MANDATORY)
- Linens, Sheets XL Twin, Pillow, Blankets, Towels, Toiletries, Bathing Suit
- Sneakers (Proper running shoes for Dry Land Training).
- Full Hockey equipment including neck guard for goalies and mouth piece
- 2 Hockey Sticks & 1 Street Hockey Stick (Goalies included)
- Fan (optional), Alarm Clock
- Your name taped to the front of your helmet
- Extra spending money ($100 recommended for emergencies, additional activities and snacks)
- (Optional) Computer, refrigerator (Pro Ambitions is not responsible for any lost valuable items).
- URI Surf Camp Only-Surf Board/Wetsuit