The VIP Program is a valuable training tool that offers campers the opportunity to personally tailor their Pro Ambitions camp. We will spend extra time with your child individually to work on a specific weakness in their game. 1-2 weeks prior to the start of hockey camp, your camper and his/her family will receive a phone call from our On Ice Director. It is our responsibility to know the athletes before they arrive on site. At Pro Ambitions we take pride in our team of expert coaches and their hockey credentials and acumen as well as their care and compassion for youth hockey players. Having experienced the ups and downs of hockey personally as we all do, our coaches want to share their journeys and assist you in creating a plan to help your player reach his or her specific hockey goals for this summer in particular. Your Pro Ambitions coach will also aid you, the parent, in choosing the right academic and athletic paths for your student athlete if that is of interest to you. We are here to help with unbiased eyes. Sometimes this not the case during your regular season. Jeff Serowik has helped hundreds of youth players gain admission to the top prep schools, colleges, junior teams professional teams.
WHAT DO I GET AS A VIP CAMPER
1. An initial phone call 1-2 weeks prior to camp’s start date from a Pro Ambitions On Ice Director to assess goal and objectives for the week of camp.
2. 5 minutes of Private 1 on 1 coaching per ice session which is equivalent to 1 hour of private on ice lessons per week.
3. Verbal consult with parent/player, from the Head Coach, before the end of camp to talk about the week’s progress and development areas to continue to focus on.
4. A more in depth written online evaluation will be sent to your email address after your week of camp.
5. A pre-season follow up phone call or email from a Pro Ambitions On Ice Director after the camp season ends in September or October.
HOW DO I SIGN UP FOR THE VIP ADD ON
During the registration process you will be offered this at checkout.