A combination of The Battle Camp, Hybrid Powerskating, and The Shot Doctor curriculums, this camp has become one of our most sought after curriculums. The 3 in 1 camp ensures the development in the major skills of the game and is built to transform your player. Hockey is a game of infinite skills that must be practiced in order to be mastered. Our Prolux curriculum moves fast. I like to compare it to an honors class in high school. We cover a lot, so we need to move along quickly.
Battle Camp Curriculum
• emphasizes limiting time and space and using your body effectively with or without the puck. At the same time, it teaches you a battle mentality with our signature “second puck” added to each drill.
• combines a technical and practical approach to improving skating skills, specifically for hockey. The curriculum is challenging, regardless of age, ability or physical condition. We teach a fundamental progression of skills and techniques through the week that allow the players to build the proper foundation for skating development. You will have a hockey coach who specializes in power skating and a figure skating coach. You need both to improve your skating. This is how we do it.
The Shot Doctor
• this camp is the way to add 10+ goals to your player’s stats. We will work on a variety of different shots. Learn the art of deceptive shooting. Focusing on blade to puck contact, as well as a player’s body position before the shot. This curriculum emphasizes fundamentals over strength.
• 37.5 hrs hockey specific training
• 5:1 player to staff ratio
• 4 hours on ice daily training sessions
• one week of Pro Ambitions Camp=3 months season practice
• emailed extensive player evaluation after camp
• after camp care & hockey homework on Pro Ambitons APP
• official Bauer practice jersey
• achieving your summer hockey growth spurt
Click Here to Search For These Camps Now!